Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blog 3

I gound out that when you are in a class and the teacher does assign individual groups and it is left upm to the students to make or shall I say form a group on their own it was very hard. In my opinion it was very hard because I feel that the group I choose to work with was not as commited to the project. They just kind of blew it off. I found it very difficult to communicate with the members of my group, we had all exchanged telephone numbers and email addresses but I had not heard from either of them until the day of class and that was only one of them. I had to step up and become my own leader of the group. The project was not at all hard it was just the fact that after everyone bailed out on me I had to go in at it all alone. Npo sweat though it just helped me to realize why I do not like to work with a group.I would have felt better if the teacher would have assigned groups instead of allowing us to choose on our own. A better group commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment