Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blog 4/Research Paper Free Write

Ok lets see! I really do not have an outside interest. I rarely go anywhere I am always tired and I do not like to be around folks for a long period. I would rather just stay at home in my own house instead of sitting in someone else's home.Sports is not my fortay. As you can tell from the way my body is shaped and my weight. I guess there was anever a sport that was interesting enough for me or gave any thought about playing.
No I am not a member of a Greek organization.I did not know that there was an organization for Greeks.
No I am not in a chess club or any other club here on campus or outside of school.
I talk about life with my friends. Issues involving children. Our conversation may include decisions on how to successfully dicipline teenagers.The correct type of dicipline for teenagers. We talk about if the dicipline actually work and what I could chane or add when diciplining them.I also talk about relationship issues with my friends along with our employment likes or dislikes.
What really upsets me anpot the news is that every single time it comes on someone has either been shot, stabbed,acid threw on them or an innocent child has been murdered.It seems as though the news only have bad news to show all day long.It almost seems as though it is the majority of poor neighborhoods that they expose.
Now the newspaper on the other hand is a bit different not much better but a bit better. I like to read about whats going on in my community that is good news. You know like gardens for peace, or baby announcements, free giveaways, engagements 50 yaer anniversaries,and babies first years.I am reall not interested in world affairs, I am just ready for our troops to come back home with their friends and families. The good USA can let those othose other countries fight in their own war for their own country instead of our soldiers dying for another country's war. I love movies. I do not care much for television though because it has too many commercials that interupt the tv program, iI would much rather just watch the program straigt through.
Everyday I think my family. I pray that my children are successfull in a positive way . I pray that neither I or my family members are negatively influenced. I pray for knowledge, wisdom , and understanding. I pray that I do not judge anyone because it could be me in that same situation. Last I just think about life in general.

1 comment:

  1. Would you like to argue about discipline versus "free reign" for teenagers?

    ReplyDelete