Monday, October 18, 2010

Blog 5

I could say that my paper was flawless but that is not the case, I am human and boy do I make penty of mistakes. The first thing I would think about when I get my paper back ws did it appeal to the audience. Then I would consider revising the entire paper because when you look over someting such as an English paper you always come up with new ideas.The new idea part is tough for me because I would come up with a whole different paper so I would much rather stick to my original draft on the paper. Once I reread and reread the paprI find many errors and thats why I would rather just try to do better the first try. And I know that I had mny reeatsed words on the evaluative essay because I have a little problem wit transitions so I try not to repeat the same words over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. I know this seems like a stupid observation, but this is why people (teachers) want you to write your papers early. This way, you have a chance, as a writer, to take a break and see it, later, with fresh eyes. New ideas always come later.

    ReplyDelete